Applying for PUCIT Entry TestTo apply for Pre-admission PUCIT Entry Test, You'll have to follow the steps written below:
- Come to PUCIT Campus from (8:00 am to 4:00 pm).
- Get a fee voucher ( BS and M.Sc Programs, Rs=500) from the admission office.
- Submit the fee in HBL Punjab University Old Campus branch as mentioned on your fee voucher.
- Show the fee voucher slip in Admission office and get your Pre-admission entry test form.
- Fill your entry test form, attach copy of CNIC/B-Form, Fee voucher slip and submit it in PUCIT admission office.
Applying from PUCIT (After Passing Entry Test)To apply from PUCIT, You'll have to follow the steps written below:
- Come to PUCIT Campus for filling the admission form(9:00 am - 5:00pm).
- After filling your form, Get the print out of your admission form and fee voucher from the labs.
- Submit the fee mentioned on your fee voucher in HBL Punjab University Old Campus branch.
- Complete your admission form, attach the relevant educational documents and fee voucher slip with it.
Applying from Home (After Passing Entry Test)
- After clearing entry test you can apply online from home,this feature is not functional for entry test admissions.
- To apply from Home, You'll have to follow the steps written below:
- To apply from home click here. http://admissions.pucit.edu.pk
- After filling your form, Get the print out of your admission form.
- Make a pay order/demand draft in favour of Principal PUCIT of the same amount mentioned on your fee voucher.
- Sign your admission form and send it along with the pay order/demand draft and copy of relevant educational documents to "Admission Office, Punjab University College of Information Technology, University of the Punjab (Old Campus),The Mall, Lahore - 58000 Phone, Office: 111 923 923 (Ext-149)(Ext-132)" .
*Classes of M.Sc GIS will be held in GIS Center, PUCIT Quaid e Azam Campus (New Campus) University of the Punjab.
*Classes of BS (Hons.) and M.Sc IT will be held in PUCIT Allama Iqbal Campus (Old Campus) as well as in GIS Center, PUCIT Quaid e Azam Campus (New Campus) University of the Punjab.
For More Information
Please call us at 111-923-923 Ext 149 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org