Degree Objectives of BS Software Engineering
The primary objective of the BS Software Engineering program is to produce well-rounded graduates who have
- a strong foundation in theoretical concepts in computing.
- can apply these concepts to provide computer based solutions for problems.
- the ability to identify and use appropriate software engineering methodologies and tools to model, simulate, and test their design for large scale software systems.
- strong academic preparation to pursue careers in local and international IT industry.
- been prepared for the rigor of graduate studies in computing.
- can communicate effectively.
- been enabled for continuing education through formal or informal methods.
Summary of Software Engineering Degree Requirements
* The following courses are potential electives in the Humanities area: Introduction to Islamic History, Introduction to Psychology, Introduction to Philosophy, Comparative Religions, English Literature, Urdu Literature, Chinese/French /German/Japanese Language.
** The following courses are potential electives in the Social Sciences area: Introduction to Economics, Introduction to Social Sciences, Introduction to Political Science, Introduction to Management, Introduction to Sociology, History of Civilization.