Degree Objectives of BS Software Engineering
The objectives of the BS Software Engineering program are to
- build a strong foundation in theoretical concepts in computing and software engineering.
- enable the use of software engineering methodologies and tools for requirements gathering, designing, engineering and testing software systems.
- nurture problem-solving skills, clarity of thought, and creativity.
- prepare students for rigours of graduate studies, as well as for careers in the industry.
- provide a balanced exposure to liberal arts.
- prepare students for effective oral and technical communication
- foster a sense of professional and ethical responsibilities.