Degree Objectives of BS Software Engineering
The primary objective of the BS Software Engineering program is to produce well-rounded graduates who have
- a strong foundation in theoretical concepts in computing.
- can apply these concepts to provide computer based solutions for problems.
- the ability to identify and use appropriate software engineering methodologies and tools to model, simulate, and test their design for large scale software systems.
- strong academic preparation to pursue careers in local and international IT industry.
- been prepared for the rigor of graduate studies in computing.
- can communicate effectively.
- been enabled for continuing education through formal or informal methods.